Are you ready to order a bra online but don’t know what your perfect bra size is?
Have your outfit dint have the charms because you dint wear the right bra size beneath?
Wearing a wrong bra size can ruin the your overall look. Below, we are mentioning the step by step instruction on how to measure your bra size.
Step 1 : Determine your Band Size
- Wear a non padded, wireless bra.
- Measure around the bottom of your band exactly under your bust.
- Measure tape should be close but comfortable and round to a nearest whole number.
- If the number is even, add four to it. (Eg – 28+4 =32 Band size)
- If the number is odd, add five to it. (Eg – 31+5 =36 Band size)
Step 2 : Take your Bust Measurement
- Wrap the measuring tape to a comfortable yet a bit loosely around the chest.(At nipple level)
- Round to nearest whole number.
Step 3 : Calculate Your Cup Size
- Sustract your Band Size from your Bust Size. The difference is your cup size.
- Eg : 37inches Bust – 34 inches Band = 3 inches which is equivalent to Cup C.
- So the size is 34C.
Refer the table below.
|The difference in inches||1||2||3||4|